Saturday, June 28, 2008

I feel like that

I feel like that
too.


So what? Someone to resonate with my emotions. A realization that I am human and others go through it too. A thought that maybe, just maybe the world is not just about me and that it's not that big of a deal. Or just I need someone to listen and I just want to get it off my chest. Close my mind. Open my mind. It just is as it as. Look forward. Look back. In the moments and that's all.

A season for everything. A trust of things unseen. An insignificance that I feel not really woth the trouble. A unusual moment of expression and inner reflection.

And what?


To care. To change. Close my mind. Open my mind. It just is as it as. Look forward. Look back. In the moment and that's all.



meaningless. meaningless...



Truth.

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

No comments: