Saturday, June 13, 2009

What does...

What does Kenya mean for me?

It means a summer where I followed God to places I knew was of His heart even though I didn't necessarily "have" a heart for Kenya.

A place where maybe I did not learn what I thought, and learned how much I don't understand His heart.

A place where He met me mightily in ways I never had before, where He taught me outside of my expectations, where He challenged to points I had never been.

Where I came to the even deeper understanding that God is so much bigger than me and my perception and what I can grasp. And so is His kingdom, the way people worship, the way God convicts and people follow Him.



He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man's eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, "Do you see anything?"

He looked up and said, "I see people; they look like trees walking around."

Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.

No comments: